Bucks County Office
Columbia County Office
King of Prussia Office
Northwest PA Office
South Central PA Offices
Washington County Office
Westmoreland County Office
- Residential Services
- Residential Placement
- Residential Supports
- In-Home Supports
- Individualized Residential Alternatives
- Residential Habilitation Services
- 24-hour Supervised Home Support
- Part-time Home Support
- Social Recreation Services
- Community Based Day Program Services
- Community Integration Counseling
- In-Home and Community Based Support Services
- Independent Living Skills Training and Development
- Employment Services
- Supported Employment Services
- Service Coordination
- Vocational Supports
- Pre-vocational Training
- Community Living Arrangements
- Supported Living
- Community Participation Services
- Behavioral Support Services
Staff meet with the individual and their family and other team members to ensure that an individual’s plans are person-centered, incorporating the person’s preferences accordingly.
Residential supports are designed to assist people with disabilities moving from nursing homes and state schools, or who are on waiting lists for community services, to find housing in the community. Community Options also provides supports to people living at home with their families.
Employment programs focus on individual competitive jobs or community volunteer placements. Community Options provides the personalized evaluations, job development, job coaching, supports, and follow-up services required to assist individuals with pursuing community based employment, taking into consideration the special needs of each individual.
Our Option Quest program provides individuals with a variety of options to individualize their personal work schedules. This can include paid employment, volunteer work, attending classes, advocacy work and involvement in the community and civic activities.
Funded by The Office of Developmental Programs, The Office of Long-Term Living and The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation.