Download the sponsorship booklet here.
In 2019, Community Options is proud to be celebrating its 30th year! The 2019 Cupid’s Chase 5K will be held in 46 cities across 11 states in the U.S. with nearly 10,000 runners, donors and volunteers. In 2019, Cupid’s Chase will raise nearly $1 million at the family-friendly, non-competitive 5K across the country.
The Cupid’s Chase 5K allows corporations to enhance their brand, event and media exposure, and visibility to a national audience. The purpose of the Cupid’s Chase 5K is to raise awareness about the vast potential of people with disabilities such as autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and traumatic brain injury; potentials that in many instances were historically overlooked and marginalized by the general public. Sponsors enjoy the benefits of alignment with an organization that provides critical services to those in need.
Corporations join Cupid’s Chase each year through event sponsorship, in-kind product and media donations, cause campaigns, employee volunteerism and fundraising teams. They are able to reach potential consumers in a deep and meaningful way, as well as, demonstrate their commitment to corporate philanthropy among customers, employees and key stakeholders.
Local Sponsorship Opportunities
Platinum Local Sponsor – $10,000
Gold Local Sponsor – $5,000
Silver Local Sponsor – $2,500
Bronze Local Sponsor – $1,500
Exhibitor Local Sponsor – $500
Benefits of Sponsorship Include:
- Event media recognition via press releases, print and outdoor advertisements, and radio and TV spots, as applicable
- Social media recognition via the Cupid’s Chase and Community Options’ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Logo placement on event T-shirts
- Logo and link in Cupid’s Chase 5K event e-blasts
- Logo and link on Cupid’s Chase 5K main and local event websites
- Exhibit table at local event to engage participants and sample products, services or literature
- Sponsor name mentioned during race day announcements
- Speaking opportunity at event
- Logo placement on Welcome Banner
- Logo placement on course signs at the local event
- Logo placement at water stops along course
- Opportunity to distribute literature or item in gift bag at event
Thank You for your interest in making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
For further information or to become a regional, state or national sponsor, please contact the Cupid’s Chase Team:
Angelique Parashis, Vice President of Mission Advancement
Kimberly Schleyer, National Director of Development
Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CupidsChase
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/CupidsChase5K
& watch us on YouTube https://bit.ly/2Kndbuc
To view our video that aired in March 2018 on the YES NETWORK visit
To register for a run or to form a team visit us at